A GW Pens handcrafted pen makes the perfect corporate gift, and here's why.
Corporate gifts should:
- Be memorable. A nice pen is something people will carry with them and will be reminded of your business each time it's used.
- Be different. Make your gift stand out by giving something other than a gift basket or other "usual" types of gifts.
- Be personal. Your gift shouldn't have your company branding, that risks making the gift feel like an ad. Instead, have the name of the recipient engraved right onto their new pen (we can do that!).
Some other things you should keep in mind about your corporate gifts:
- Give gifts "out of season". Most gifts are given between Thanksgiving and New Year's Eve. Giving your gift at a different time can help make yours stand out!
- We have pens for almost any budget. Keep in mind these are not plastic disposable pens, but heirloom quality gifts. Whatever your gifting need, whether budget conscious or extravagant, we can help you.
- Corporate gifts are tax deductible. Each person you gift allows for your company to claim a tax deduction. Please consult with your tax advisor for current amounts the IRS allows.
Ballpoints, rollerballs, even fountain pens can all be ordered through our corporate gifts program. Each pen includes premium ink (no scribbling to get that pen to write!), personalized engraving, and a pen pouch. Options include different pen box styles with rush processing available if needed.
Ready to order? Have questions? Please Contact Me for more information. Thanks!
Pictured: Ballpoint pen made from a wine barrel stave. Personalized engraving can be on the pen box or directly onto the pen body. Just one of the options available for your corporate gift.