GW Diminuendo Blue Enamel Bronze Fountain Pen
Designer: GW Pens
As seen in the December 2018 edition of Pen World Magazine
The Diminuendo fountain pen gets it's name from the tapered musical term indicating a decrease in music. Like the sheet music notation, the body of this pen has a gentle taper running almost the entire length of the body. At the tail the body has a little extra taper for the cap to post onto the back.
The resin body has deep shimmers of blue, purple, and golden orange that are perfectly matched with hand-machined solid bronze trim.
- Solid bronze trim rings and clip.
- Shimmering blue enamel matched to the blue of the resin between the bronze trim rings on the cap and body.
- Two Nibs included: One JoWo purple lacquered nib (M) AND one steel nib with Schmidt converter, tip sizes available for the steel nib range from EF to 1.5 italic.
- Pen measures 5 3/4" capped, 7 1/4" posted, with the just the body measuring 5 3/8" tip to tail.
- Includes GW Pens pen box, pen pouch, polishing cloth, and Priority Mail Shipping anywhere in the US. International shipping is available for an additional fee.
This one of a kind pen is ready to ship. If shipped to a NJ address sales tax will be added.